Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Imogen Heap @ The Fonda

I have never wanted to stand taller as I peered over the heads in front of me at the stage. Imogen was a site with her eccentric and unique style. Her entire set was farthest from being scripted as she went into ramblings and fascinating stories. I loved every minute of it as I listened to her beautiful accent. I felt like saying things like "BRILLIANT" and "BLOODY HELL" lol She stopped in between songs to show us in detail as she tinkered over every instrument how her wrists had tiny microphones to capture every sound she made. Late last week she had reported not feeling well and even cancelling her Sunday show is Santa Barbara. She Tweeted early Monday morning how she was going to play the LA show and apologized in advance if she sounded horrid. Not knowing what to expect when she started her set, I was beaming as she never sounded better! At the end of the night she announced that she would be back again in April (I already marked my calendar!). This is one show I do not want to miss!

1 comment:

  1. How AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Way badass dude
    I am so jealous
    I was watching her on YouTube
    the day you went to her concert
    She's realy cool dude
    and i saw the videos you posted up
    WOW!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete