Monday, February 9, 2009

Disneyland in the Rain

So here goes a second post for today....don't get too used to it! :) We went to Disneyland yesterday and used our annual SoCal Passports for the fist time! Yay! It's so nice to have a pass now. You don't feel like you need to rush through the park and run from one side to another and wait in ginormous lines. If the line looks big, you move on. You can catch that ride next time! hehe. You get the picture. So that's exactly what we did yesterday. Not that there was allot of people though. Since it was raining off and on all day, not allot of people, no, not so much. I did quiet a few of the rides I did as a kid like the Rocket Jets which are now renovated and called Astro Orbitor. Now let me tell you about this one, I used to feel so tiny in this one as a kid. And all a sudden now, your knee starts pushing up against places that it didnt used to before so I guess 2 adults in the Orbitor now, not so good! Either the ride got smaller, or I got bigger? what do you think?! LOL We did the classic but always a must Space Mountain. I hadn't done Star Tours in forever, so that was a must. And I couldnt go without seeing one of my all time favorites...It's a small world. I know they said it was renovated again in 2008, but there were no major changes. I did see a few Disney characters in there though where I don't remember them before, but overall, its the same Small World I remember and love. Hope you like the pics :) Jose, I think you know who this picture is for :)

1 comment:

  1. Sweeeet! I should probably get my D-land passes... you guys look nice and happy.

    ReplyDelete