Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I want to go back...

I wrote this in an email to my friends earlier this week before I started this blogg...here goes: While venturing on a small road trip up the coast this past Saturday, we happened upon a gem of a place. Redondo Beach!
I know, might now sound uber glam, but believe me, it was awesome!
The small Harbor was lined with amazing little bars that were packed with locals that were clearly getting they're drink on despite the early hour of around 6-630pm! Good times! lol
As we walked up we could hear the roaring beats of a live band that was covering an Ozzy tune. And as we got closer we looked through the open windows and could see a small mosh pit going! it was crazy!
As hungry as we were, we kept walking in search of some food. We passed small beach shacks, ice cream shops...and then...there it was!
This amazing layout of LIVE sea food! It was a open air- fresh fish market. They had all sorts of fish, crab, lobsters, and shrimp!
You pick it, they cook it! and for cheap too! Okay, so after eating 'al-fresco', we walked next door to the weirdest/interesting indoor carnival.
I attached several pics from the evening. you can see all the old games they have to play. All for the low-low price of $.25 or $1.
After giving the games a go, it was time for a drink! We started walking back toward the bars when my ear caught the sounds of some LIVE jazzzzzzz!
(see attached pics of band also) It was the coziest lil bar with the open ocean breeze blowing in as the band played away into the night.
I'm telling you, it was one of the funnest nights I've had in a long time. And I can't wait to do it again, with all of YOU!
what say?Do you guys want to go?

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Sandra's got her own blog!

    ...don't be lazy about posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogosphere! :)
    looking forward to future posts...

    Anish

    ReplyDelete